Spring Break! Destination: Gran Canaria :)

Every summer I go to the Canary Islands, as a tradition. I think its the best tradition my family has because we all have one moment all together spent. We chose one week where we have a break from school ( even more fun!) and go with my family/grandparents to Gran Canaria every single year. On the way there we always have sort of trouble because my grandparents always fight; and honestly I find it hilarious because we always have some sort of drama. Our own fun drama. We go to this hotel called Gloria palace, which I used to go to since I was 6. Our first trip to Gran Canaria was the first time when my brother first traveled with a plane. He was so scared but hopefully it got better.

Throughout the afternoons, we would go to playa de ingles where we would also eat lunch and go to the baech. Playa de ingles is a beautiful beach which to be honest we go every single day because it has such as nice vibe. My mom and dad would sit near the beach with their drinks and we would be walking around the beach. There’s even a macdonalds, which to be honest I wonder why I never come back fat!

I once went to Gran Canaria with one of my friends Jagga and to be honest this was the most interesting trip because of the amount of fun we went through, and the ridiculous drama happening.

I had stitches when I went with her because of the baseball bat hit, which didn’t let me go to the beach a lot because of the sun. But that did not change the amount of fun I had. You  may not be able to do anything there sometimes, but its such a nice place with a nice vibe; that it does not matter.

How about you guys? Which country do you guys travel the most too, or even the most interesting?

Tell me on the comments below.

Citation

Links to follow up:

http://www.thomson.co.uk/destinations/europe/spain/gran-canaria/holidays-gran-canaria.html

http://grancanaria.com/patronato_turismo/283.0.html